- Liam Neeson’s New Blockbuster Movie To Be Filmed In A Small Victorian Town This Summer
- Cher’s Dating Advice for All Women Is Completely Unexpected
- Free community weekend at SECCA
- Top 10 Video Games for Christmas 2023
- Aussies Set to Enjoy Cheaper Petrol for Christmas
- Snap-Happy Gondola Riders Capsize and Take Icy Plunge!
- Local screening of Bells Family Carnival doco
- Urgent Care Clinic opens in Batemans Bay
- You won’t believe the cost of Kevin’s groceries in Home Alone now
- A New Low in Political Conduct? Politician casts Vote from Pub!
Local Content Notice under s61CF(6) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth) Local Content Statement for Trigger Event Affected Licensee
This station has a current “Local Content Statement” in place, setting out details of the local content (including broadcast times of news and weather) that we broadcast on business days, in compliance with our obligations under s61CF(2) of Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth). We can provide a copy of our Local Content Statement to you on request. Please contact us if you would like to request to view our Local Content Statement.
Notification of local content exemption period under section 8AE(8) of the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth)
The Licensee has given this Notice to the Australian Media and Communications Authority under s8AE(1)(f) to the effect that the local content exemption period is in two periods, on the dates shown in the Notice.