- Asbestos remediation works underway on South Coast
- Australia Post’s New Game Plan: Goodbye Daily Letters
- Disaster declared in the South East
- Top Ten Toys for Christmas 2023
- Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer Finally Drops and Blows Gamers Minds!
- Far South Coast volunteer firetruck stolen
- Escape to Middle Earth and See New Hobbit Holes in Hobbiton
- Man dies after being pulled from South Coast swimming pool
- Bombala man wanted on two warrants arrested
- Ham-azing! Major Supermarkets Cut Christmas Ham Prices
In addition to our on-air streams, there are many ways to listen to Power FM Bega Bay – meaning that your favourite shows, music, podcasts, and more are literally at your fingertips to enjoy everywhere you go, 24/7!
Listen on the go!
If you’re on the move or out and about, you can access all your favourite local stations that are part of our network across every state and territory of Australia by downloading the iHeartRadio app to your phone or tablet.
Click here or scan this QR code with your device if you’re reading this on another screen.
With the latest iOS, you can ask Siri to play Power FM Bega Bay just by saying Hey Siri, play Power FM Bega Bay on iHeart.
If you want to listen on your Apple TV, you can also stream us via iHeartRadio. Simply search the App Store on your TV for iHeartRadio, download the app and begin streaming away!
Have Smart Speakers? iHeart has you covered so you can listen to us on Amazon Alexa, Google Nest, Sonos, or on an Apple device.
To listen on a HomePod set up an Apple shortcut or summon Siri and say Hey Siri, play Power FM Bega Bay.
On your Amazon smart speakers or any Alexa-enabled device. Just say Alexa, play Power FM Bega Bay on iHeartRadio!
Google Nest owners, we’re available for you as well! Just tell your Google Assistant Hey Google, play Power FM Bega Bay on iHeartRadio!
Or if you have the RadioApp just say Hey Google, play Power FM Bega Bay.
You can also ask for a station by its frequency.
For more information on RadioApp, check out the RadioApp website.
If you’re having issues with your app or radio streams please contact us using the form below.