A man has been shot in the leg during a home invasion on the NSW north coast.
Shots have been fired at a house in western Sydney.Police were called to the Toongabbie home about 7.30pm on Friday and found damage to the property.
US President Donald Trump says he blocked a planned military strike against Iran because it would not have been a proportionate response to Tehran's downing of an unmanned US surveillance drone.
Australia's "Mr Movies" Bill Collins has died.Collins passed away in his sleep on the NSW South Coast on Thursday, aged 84.
More than 100 organisations and individuals have written to Scott Morrison and Anthony Albanese demanding they ban religious organisations from discriminating on the basis of sexuality and gender identity.
Jennifer Gaffney's husband died last year but she can now have the family they had dreamed of growing together.
They were big shoes to fill but Josh Papalii believes Ben Hunt has finally stepped up in Cameron Smith's absence to emerge as Queensland's unsung hero at hooker.
The United States Senate has voted to block the Trump administration from selling arms to Saudi Arabia, launching a new challenge to President Donald Trump's alliance with the country amid rising tensions in the Middle East.
John Howard once said he wanted Australians to be comfortable and relaxed.
A crash involving a hire car allegedly being driven by injured NRL winger Nene Macdonald is being investigated by police.
More Articles ...
- Australia's MH17 effort continues: Dutton
- World Rugby ends Nations Championship plan
- Dawson pleads not guilty, faces new charge
- Multicultural Blues in foreign territory
- Demand soars for Tokyo Olympic tickets
- 'Coal train' Taylor calls time on career
- Cancer con artist spent $91k, went abroad
- MH17 investigators identify four suspects
- Morgan dreams of Qld No.6 jersey
- 'Sex cult' leader convicted in New York