A South Australian woman found to be a member of the Islamic State terror group has been granted permission to contest her conviction.
Robbie Farah has issued a riposts to Wests Tigers coach Michael Maguire's detractors, denying he's a merciless task master who pushes his NRL players too far.
Des Hasler's return to Manly is being built around defence and his players are feeling the brunt physically and mentally.
Police divers and a helicopter will join the search for a man who went missing in the Hawkesbury River after falling off a jetski.
Fellow miners have been using their bare hands to remove debris in an effort to free about 40 goldminers who have been trapped for a week, a spokesman for Liberia's disaster management agency says.
Prince William and Prince Harry are reportedly set to split their royal household.
A 22-year-old man has been charged with murder after an older man was stabbed to death in Maryborough.
A teenage girl is in a serious condition in hospital after being stabbed in the face and neck in Brisbane, allegedly by her mother.
A man is accused of crashing into a car, spitting at police and refusing a roadside breath test in Sydney's south.
Victoria Police will be armed with 600 new high-powered rifles worth $25 million under an escalation of anti-terror capabilities.
More Articles ...
- Men abscond with Mercedes after test drive
- Truckie leads NSW police on 70km chase
- Man smashed in face with wine glass
- CCTV released in bid to solve Qld murder
- Ice found in rolled car in outback SA
- Woman 'spat on, threw TV' at Sydney cops
- NRL to consider stance on player behaviour
- Coalmine dust victims want support fund
- UAE comeback unlikely for David Warner
- Longest-serving NT MP Wood calls time