A man has been charged over a shooting at a Melbourne nightclub that left two people dead and four others injured.
A man is fighting for life after falling off a cliff near Adelaide.
A hit-and-run driver has reversed into an 80-year-old woman leaving church southwest of Melbourne.
Visitors have been busted with drugs including cannabis and methylamphetamine at a Western Australian prison.
A man has been charged with arson after allegedly setting fire to his own unit in Adelaide's south.
Two teenagers have been charged with murder after allegedly bashing a man outside a pub in Adelaide's north.
The Morrison government will want to talk tax cuts when parliament sits for the first time since the federal election next week.
A 49-year-old disqualified learner driver who allegedly swapped seats with a passenger as his moving car was pursued by police, has been released on bail.
A Queensland council staff member has been charged with 24 fraud offences by the state's corruption watchdog.
A new office will be established by the Victorian government to tackle road deaths in the state.
More Articles ...
- Ute removed from Adelaide O-Bahn track
- NSW changes to taxes and costs from July 1
- Man dead, woman injured in Vic crash
- NSW man charged with using Taser on police
- Souths' George Burgess facing big NRL ban
- Appealing Vic stalker shielded by brolly
- Man wields chainsaw on Melbourne street
- Broncos set to move Milford to fullback
- Harry, Meghan and Archie on S. Africa trip
- I respect no one more than Smith: Cronk