A morning walk could improve older Australians' brain function throughout the day with researchers unlocking the perks of moderate-intensity exercise.
Ben Hunt says he'd be comfortable filling the less familiar role of hooker for Queensland in State of Origin, if can't get a starting gig in his preferred position of halfback.
South Sydney's Adam Reynolds has declared halves partner Cody Walker ready for a State of Origin call-up as the late-blooming No.6 piles the pressure on James Maloney.
Passengers jetting overseas have faced delays of up to two hours as passport 'SmartGates' failed at Australia's international airports.
A Queensland man who knocked a woman to the ground when he rode his horse into an anti-Adani protest has been granted bail.
Cameron Munster wouldn't be rattled by an early ascendency to the Queensland State of Origin captaincy, according to his Melbourne and Maroons teammate Felise Kaufusi.
FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGN: DAY 19WHERE THE LEADERS CAMPAIGNED* Prime Minister Scott Morrison: WA (Fremantle)* Labor leader Bill Shorten: WA (Stirling)WHAT THE COALITION WANTED TO TALK ABOUTIts record defence industry spending and plans to lift funding for the sector to two per cent of GDP.
Criminals have found a way to get around people hanging up on annoying computer technical support calls - by claiming to be the ones trying to catch the scammers.
Billy Moore has implored Brisbane to "go hammer and tong" for Mitchell Moses as two of the NRL club's biggest names are linked to exits from Red Hill.
Labor has dumped one of its Northern Territory candidates over a series of questionable social media posts.
More Articles ...
- ACT pill testing trial hailed a success
- Childcare worker pay rise 'first': Shorten
- Seek invests in online learning platforms
- Teen injured after car hits pig in Qld
- Lindt Cafe sniper to sue NSW police
- Man charged over lewd act in front of girl
- Crane falls on busy US street, kills four
- Knights coach Brown buoyed by bounce back
- Syd synagogue searched after 'hoax' threat
- Man questioned over WA sex assault attempt