A man is in serious condition in hospital after being stabbed in the head during a fight at a southwestern Sydney motor inn.
NSW has recorded just one new locally-transmitted case of COVID-19, with a coronavirus cluster in southwest Sydney's Oran Park growing to 19.
A unlicensed driver will face court accused of trying to outrun a South Australian police helicopter, after crashing into a car yard while swerving to avoid road spikes.
A woman has been found dead near a car parked suspiciously off a Gold Coast highway.
Penrith coach Ivan Cleary said it would be a "dream" to win an NRL premiership with son Nathan after the Panthers defeated South Sydney 20-16 to earn that chance.
French police are questioning nine people in custody after a suspected Islamist sympathiser beheaded a school teacher in broad daylight on the street in a Paris suburb, police sources say.
An emergency declaration has been revoked in the northern Brisbane suburb of Sandgate after police investigated a suspicious device and found it to be inactive.
Jacinda Ardern has won a historic victory in the New Zealand election, securing a thumping mandate and, likely, a parliamentary majority for Labour's second term.
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS* Victoria has reported just a single COVID-19 case and no deaths, a "remarkable achievement" according to health chief Brett Sutton.
A man will face court accused of deliberately ramming and injuring two women with his utility outside a West Australian hotel.
More Articles ...
- Infant rescued from fatal crash wreckage
- Third NSW pub closed for COVID-19 breaches
- Maguire admits misusing office as NSW MP
- Melbourne book NRL grand final berth
- Two Victoria virus cases spark optimism
- China launches strike on Australian cotton
- Teen fined over explicit Bronco sex tape
- Porsche driver bailed over fatal cop crash
- Stranded Australians could get ticket home
- Vic virus truckie slips through track net