Kathleen Folbigg's convictions for killing four of her children will be the subject of an inquiry ordered by NSW Governor Margaret Beazley.
A former student taught by Chris Dawson has revealed how he would call her "petal" and his "beautiful bub", and leave secret love letters in her schoolbag.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison is blaming Australia's cost of living crisis on inflation, which he says is outside his control.
Australian wages are growing at less than half the rate of inflation, but economists warn that won't stop the the Reserve Bank of Australia from raising the cash rate again next month.
A re-elected Morrison government aims to save an additional $1 billion over the next four years by requiring the public service to make even more savings to its operations.
Alleged murder victim Lynette Dawson was greatly distressed before she vanished in 1982 after becoming "cowered" by her husband Chris Dawson, a court has been told.
Gold Coast coach Stuart Dew is as confident as ever that he will earn a new contract with the AFL club despite the looming spectre of Alastair Clarkson.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison says he's not thinking of standing down after Saturday's election when asked what he would do in the event of a Coalition defeat or hung parliament.
The tributes continue to flow for Andrew Symonds, with a 'Fishing Rods for Roy' campaign launched to honour the former Australia Test star.
Canterbury football manager Phil Gould said a phone call when Trent Barrett "poured his heart out" led to the Bulldogs coach stepping down on Monday.
More Articles ...
- Court told pair fist bumped after stabbing
- Rural road crash claims cricketer Symonds
- NSW site for Australia's longest tunnel
- Aust misses out at Eurovision, Ukraine win
- Australians crunched by rental crisis
- Fatal shooting latest in gangland 'war'
- PM strikes empathetic tone as vote looms
- Children urged to ditch devices for sport
- Underage drinkers put down the bottle
- Conman Foster granted bail by Qld court