Four Queensland teens have led NSW police on a pursuit in a stolen car in the state's north before being caught.
A man has been charged with allegedly holding up two licensed premises while armed with a firearm in Sydney.
A 73-year-old Queensland man has been charged with the attempted kidnapping of a girl in Adelaide.
A 53-year-old man has been charged after a NSW Police officer was stabbed in the back with a hunting knife at Sydney's Central railway station on Good Friday.
A stolen car has crashed into a house in Sydney's west, with police hunting the two men seen running from the vehicle.
Jack de Belin's lawyers have claimed the NRL failed to put the St George Illawarra star through an education program about violence against women and that controversy was sometimes good for sports.
Paul McGregor has been given the chance to finish the job he had begun five years ago at St George Illawarra after earning a two-year contract extension from the NRL club.
Doctors have slammed the Queensland government's decision to allow pharmacists to dispense the contraceptive pill and antibiotics, warning it could create superbugs.
Some of Samsung's new folding phones appear to be breaking after just a couple of days.
Facebook Inc said says it may have "unintentionally uploaded" email contacts of 1.5 million new users since May 2016, in what seems to be the latest privacy-related issue faced by the social media company.
More Articles ...
- Shorten taps Dodson for indigenous affairs
- Leaders facing pressure in first week
- Jobs wins 'at risk' under Labor: minister
- Commission ramps up for $300m election
- Raiders ready to tame bucking Broncos
- Adani did not accept key scientific advice
- Qld Nickel worker payments after poll
- Warning as double demerits start in NSW
- Scientists bring dead pig brains to life
- Time lists 100 most influential people