Australians may have to fork out up to 60 per cent more for their Christmas hams this year due to a shortage of pork, an industry spokesman says.
Labor MP Joel Fitzgibbon has rejected Barnaby Joyce's claim an asylum-seeker used the controversial medevac laws to get into Australia following a botched penis enlargement.
Supercars has announced the winner of its feeder championship in 2020 will receive a $400,000 scholarship.
Australians on the National Disability Insurance Scheme will soon be able to stay on plans for up to three years.
US President Donald Trump says he is in "very good" health after undergoing the first phase of an annual medical check the previous day.
Questions about the British government's failure to release a report on Russia's interference in the country's politics continues to dog Prime Minister Boris Johnson, with critics saying leaks from the document raise concerns about the security of next month's election.
A second man has been arrested after fire gutted an Adelaide home.
A 37-year-old man has been charged with criminal damage by fire after allegedly setting his own house alight in regional WA, causing up to $300,000 damage.
Police have described an attack on an elderly Sydney woman in her bedroom at a retirement village as an "appalling and cowardly act".
A 30-year-old man has been left with serious head and facial injuries after a fight at a property south of Brisbane on Saturday.
More Articles ...
- Sydney man stabbed in home invasion
- NSW cops catch driver with $200k in car
- Man charged over Vic driveway death
- SA woman sexually assaulted in her home
- Vic bus driver charged over fatal crash
- Man arrested after triple stabbing
- Self-driving trash bin in smart city plans
- Nissan recalls 450,000 vehicles worldwide
- Four men stabbed in NSW town of Goulburn
- Elderly woman left unconscious by Qld road