Appalling weather is hampering the search for six fishermen feared drowned off the central Queensland coast as their families pray for a miracle.
Former Greens leader Bob Brown has won his High Court bid to overturn Tasmania's anti-protest laws.
Former Sherbet frontman and The Horses singer Daryl Braithwaite is the latest Australian star to be inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame.
Single-use plastic bags found at supermarket checkouts will be banned by the Victorian government following consultation with consumers and industry.
Customers of pizza chain Domino's Australia are complaining their personal data has been leaked, prompting eerie personalised emails from scammers.
A drunk-driver has run down a teenager as she rode her bike across a pedestrian crossing north of Brisbane, police say.
The yes vote is prevailing in the same-sex marriage postal survey, much to the delight of Malcolm Turnbull.
New Zealand half Te Maire Martin will likely go ducking for cover if North Queensland teammate Jason Taumalolo runs it straight at him in a Tonga jumper.
New York City police have wrangled a cow on the loose in a Brooklyn park after the animal became a spectacle for tourists and New Yorkers alike when it was spotted roaming the streets and enjoying the park facilities.
Affable is not usually a word associated with Wayne Bennett.But England star Jermaine McGillvary claims Bennett has been a social hit with the players ahead of the rugby league World Cup, regularly spotted sitting at the back of the team bus sharing yarns.
More Articles ...
- Australia leads the world in red meat
- Cowboys' Martin eyes NZ World Cup spot
- Killer croc gave itself away in Qld hunt
- Qld authorities search for missing kids
- Police hunt gang after Sydney rampage
- Vic man admits social media sex grooming
- ANZ raises $975m with super, planning sale
- NSW kids allegedly abandoned by parents
- Narrow loss to Kangaroos will do: Bennett
- Somalia truck bombing toll over 300