Two more cases have been added to South Australia's concerning coronavirus cluster with a couple infected while in hotel quarantine in Adelaide, prompting an investigation into how the virus was transmitted.
The second wave that ravaged Victoria is over, with no active cases for the first time in nearly nine months.
The Victorian government's unprecedented big-spending budget is targeting more than $8 billion for regional Victoria.
Tasmania is moving to introduce judge-only criminal trials due to a backlog of court cases and coronavirus restrictions.
NSW researchers say they can now predict the onset of dementia in patients, thanks to artificial intelligence.
Qantas is part of a push by world airlines to require international travellers to prove they've had the coronavirus vaccination before entering or leaving a country on a flight.
Koala populations will be checked across the country as part of an $18 million plan to help protect the troubled native animal.
The NSW-Victoria border is fully open for the first time in more than four months and both states have again recorded no new local COVID-19 cases, setting the scene for a further easing of restrictions.
Patrick Quinn, whose personal battle with ALS helped power the Ice Bucket Challenge fundraising campaign, has died at age 37, seven years after his diagnosis.
Australian researchers have discovered that patients who've been infected with COVID-19 retain immunity against the virus and the disease for at least eight months.
More Articles ...
- Vic unmasks as Christmas, office rules set
- Australia to test virus nasal spray
- Wallabies rue the one that got away
- Overseas travel 'not impossible' in 2021
- NSW to lift Victorian border checkpoint
- SA residents must have permit for Victoria
- Eight injured in Wisconsin mall shooting
- Premier League bosses want heading curbed
- Why are we paying $2.50 for a lone lemon?
- SA COVID-19 case 'lied', lockdown eased