Lightweight bags, straws and cutlery will be included in a $356 million NSW government plan to further cull plastic from the waste stream.
On average, nine Australians take their own lives every day. Seven of them are men.
The NSW Blue Mountains has been declared Australia's most 'Instagrammable' national park.
A man has been charged with murder after a woman was found dead on the NSW south coast.
The risks of driving after taking medicinal cannabis are the same or lower than for many other prescription drugs, research shows.
Novak Djokovic has ended king of clay Rafael Nadal's unreal French Open reign, producing an almost superhuman performance to finally knock out the 13-time champion in one of the game's most spellbinding matches.
The United States plans to push democratic allies to publicly call out China for forced labour practices as the Group of Seven leaders gather at a summit where they will also unveil an infrastructure plan meant to compete with Beijing's efforts in the developing world.
Sometimes good ideas have a way of taking on a life of their own.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison has arrived in the United Kingdom as a representative of one of four guest countries invited to the G7 summit.
A bandit spent 90 minutes hiding inside a wheelie bin before popping out and robbing a Gold Coast resident as he took out the trash.
More Articles ...
- Shark attacks boy snorkelling in remote WA
- Hawks one win away from NBL GF berth
- Chris Dawson loses permanent stay appeal
- Mystery over world's first 'decuplets'
- Groves furore as she quits Olympics
- 'Prime mover' in gun-running scheme jailed
- Tas tourist spot among digital upgrades
- What you need to know from Origin I
- Melbourne lockdown to end, travel limited
- NSW hospitality voucher scheme extended