Australia will play a major role in tracking down and prosecuting those responsible for the downing of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17.
Fiji and Japan could be welcomed into an expanded Rugby Championship after World Rugby abandoned its plans to create a global Nations Championship.
Chris Dawson has pleaded not guilty to the murder of his wife Lynette hours before being charged with a historical sex offence from his days as a teacher at a Sydney high school.
The NSW Blues aren't surprised they won't enjoy the bulk of support in Perth for State of Origin's debut in Western Australia.
Want tickets for next year's Tokyo Olympics? Prepare to be let down.
One of the most enigmatic rugby league careers in modern times has come to an end, with former Queensland and Australia player Dave Taylor retiring.
Cancer fraudster Belle Gibson spent more than $90,000 in two years and went to Bali and Africa, but still claims she cannot pay her fine for conning Australians.
An international team of investigators has identified four suspects in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over Ukraine nearly five years ago that killed 298 people, including 38 Australians.
Five-eighth may be his preferred position but Michael Morgan says he is happy to again bide his time as Queensland's Mr Fixit ahead of Sunday's State of Origin II in Perth.
A New York man accused of running a cult-like group in which women were kept on starvation diets, branded with his initials and ordered to have sex with him has been found guilty of all charges against him.
More Articles ...
- MH17 charges just the beginning: AFP
- Civoniceva backs Napa to play for Qld
- Magpie Stephenson banned for 10 AFL games
- Aust Border Force officer dies on vessel
- Charges laid over Bass Strait pony deaths
- Gasnier backs Fittler's Origin gamble
- High Court rules sperm donor is a father
- Cormann blasts Labor MP's recession claim
- Human bones found on popular NSW beaches
- Man, 76, taken on wild minibus ride in Qld