The Australian government is demanding urgent updates from car makers undertaking a massive recall program after it was revealed some were refitting cars with the same brand of potentially-faulty airbags linked to 18 deaths around the world.
A mother and son walking around a Melbourne lake saw two men brutally stomping and kicking a pelican until it was left near-lifeless on the ground.
Queensland Police Commissioner Ian Stewart has refused to say how many people are being watched by counter-terrorism officers in the state, saying the number changes all the time.
At least nine people have died after being crammed into a sweltering tractor-trailer found parked outside a Walmart in Texas in what authorities say was an immigrant-smuggling attempt gone wrong.
Tony Abbott thinks giving Australians a say on same-sex marriage via the post would be a better alternative to a parliamentary vote.
Bacteria that live in the nose and throat could be key to warding off childhood infections, say researchers.
Pregnant women who believe in the "eating for two" myth could be harming their own health and that of their babies, experts have warned.
Bevan French has declared himself ready to keep Parramatta's premiership push going after a season-ending injury to fullback Clint Gutherson.
Snooty, the longest living manatee in captivity, has died, the day after a huge party to celebrate his 69th birthday, according to the South Florida Museum.
THE COUNTDOWN TO THE NEW ROYAL ADELAIDE HOSPITAL:* The new RAH will open its doors to patients at 7.00 am on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
More Articles ...
- NSW leads, WA lags: state of states report
- SA man with head wounds fighting for life
- Teen attacked over stolen motorbike in WA
- Girl's London lemonade stand fine reprieve
- Bricks, hammer used in Perth attack
- NSW boy charged after 10kg object hits car
- Man flees alleged torturer in Brisbane
- Arson charge after caravan fire in Qld
- Man stabbed in Sydney's northwest
- SA man charged with child sex offences