Australian airline Qantas and 11 other carriers are being petitioned to refuse to take two Tamils and their Australian-born children to their homeland in Sri Lanka.
An illicit tobacco smuggling operation based in Melbourne's eastern suburbs has been smashed following an Australian Border Force investigation.
A man has died almost two weeks after he was allegedly hit in the head with piling rig cable while working on the West Gate Tunnel Project in Melbourne.
A man who allegedly imported two kilograms of pseudoephedrine into Sydney hidden in board games has been charged with trafficking a controlled drug and possessing equipment.
Minor scuffles have broken out at a rally in Melbourne's CBD where anti-racism supporters easily outnumbered the flag-waving far-right campaigners.
A high-powered rifle was used to shoot at a Hobart bar in what police believe was a targeted attack.
A Melbourne man wanted on 20 outstanding warrants has been arrested after a short pursuit.
A man and a boy have been charged with armed robbery following an incident southeast of Brisbane.
The NSW government will implement hundreds of recommendations from the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse but has fallen short of forcing priests to break the privacy of confession.
The Australian Border Force says it has smashed a highly organised tobacco syndicate smuggling illicit cigarettes through Melbourne Airport.
More Articles ...
- Dude, where's your tinny?
- Woman charged after car hits Perth group
- Qld town fights to save Tamil family
- Man threatened with gun after wrong turn
- NSW responds to abuse royal commission
- Sydney man found with serious injuries
- Salim Mehajer begins 11-month jail term
- Accused murderer still to face Vic court
- Family says Dreamworld to blame for deaths
- Family blames Dreamworld for tragedy