Four men have been charged with attempted murder following an alleged assault on a teenage boy in Brisbane.
Western Bulldogs premiership hero Tory Dickson has announced his retirement on the eve of the AFL finals.
Jack Riewoldt has declared fellow Richmond star Dion Prestia a certainty to return from his long injury lay-off in the AFL qualifying final against Brisbane.
There's no secret to the remedy, Patrick Dangerfield just knows Geelong need to perform better from the opening bounce if they're to advance directly to an AFL preliminary final.
NSW Police have charged a man with breaching a coronavirus direction after he allegedly tried to cross the NSW-Victoria border in a taxi to go shopping in Albury.
The nomination of conservative judge Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme court is another milestone in President Donald Trump's rightward shift of the top US judicial body and has dismayed liberals worried about key social issues, including health care.
Philippine boxing great Manny Pacquiao will face former two-weight UFC champion Conor McGregor in the ring next year.
A 70-year-old woman and a four-year girl have died following a two-car crash in the NSW Northern Tablelands.
Victoria's health minister has quit her portfolio as the fallout from the state's COVID-19 hotel quarantine scheme continues.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned of a massive increase in fatalities from the novel coronavirus pandemic, expecting the global death toll to reach one million next week.
More Articles ...
- Andrews offers hope for October roadmap
- Eagle Will Schofield retires from AFL
- Lift AFL quarters by a minute: Dangerfield
- Australia in for hard road out of pandemic
- Dangerfield named All-Australian captain
- More whales rescued in Tas mass stranding
- Aussies make emotional plea to return home
- Car driven off NSW cliff hits mother, baby
- Westpac cops $1.3b money laundering fine
- Melbourne lockdown expectations tempered