Prince Harry and his wife Meghan will no longer be working members of Britain's monarchy and they will pay their own way in life as they embark on an independent future, Buckingham Palace has said.
A Perth man who died suddenly in hospital overnight may have been involved in an altercation just hours earlier.
A man has been shot in the leg in Perth in what police believe to be a targeted attack.
Skeletal remains found in a river at Mackay in Queensland are human, police say.
An Adelaide man has allegedly attacked a woman with a machete and then forced her to withdraw cash from a bank.
A Sydney police officer has been bitten multiple times in a violent struggle with a driver arrested on cocaine possession charges.
Smoke from Victoria's deadly bushfires is expected to blanket Melbourne once again this weekend, as some people living in the state's northeast are being urged to leave their homes.
A surfer has suffered a deep shark bite to his left foot south of Port Kembla in the NSW Illawarra.
A union head wants an immediate raise in the disaster recovery allowance for bushfire-affected Australians.
Calls are growing for the government minister at the centre of the $100 million sports grant scandal to step down.
More Articles ...
- China reports death from mystery virus
- Attenborough lashes coalition on climate
- Senators sworn in as Trump trial jurors
- Wildlife carers cling to hope after fires
- Minor flooding call-outs across NSW
- Qld govt savaged for offshore deal on milk
- SBW ready to make Toronto Wolfpack debut
- Barty ignores Open draw to chase WTA title
- Rain brings little relief for Qld drought
- Assange 'denied access' to lawyers in UK