Search and rescue teams have reached the site of a plane crash in Iran that authorities say killed all 65 people on board.
The man tipped to replace Barnaby Joyce as Nationals boss says there is no challenge to his leadership "at the moment".
Police have been called in to investigate a mystery withdrawal from a Victorian Nationals party bank account.
Queensland's newly established anti cyber-bullying task force has six months to report back with recommendations to tackle the issue, highlighted last month by the death of teenager Dolly Everett.
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull wants to see wages growing faster and believes they should do as long as strong economic and jobs growth are maintained.
Two Aussie surfers have invented a rubbish bin for the sea and after finding success in Europe, will bring the you-beaut creation Down Under.
Two Queensland men charged with torture after an injured man fled to a police station and told officers he'd been held for months against his will have been remanded in custody.
Anti-protest laws struck down by the High Court last year as being "unconstitutional" could be reintroduced in Tasmania if the Liberal Party is re-elected on March 3.
Airbnb says it will invest in new technology to crack down on modern slavery amid concerns that traffickers are turning its properties into "pop-up brothels" to sexually exploit vulnerable women and girls.
A man charged with a stabbing murder at a Melbourne Salvation Army crisis accommodation centre has significant mental health issues, a court has been told.
More Articles ...
- Doctors not convinced on medical cannabis
- Cocaine charge dropped against Hunt
- Three arrested, 313kg of ice seized in SA
- Death penalty weighed for school shooter
- Junior baseball team defends gun raffle
- Man held for months in Qld was tortured
- JT injury blessing in disguise: NQ's Scott
- Dogs sweat on scans on star AFLW skipper
- Woman sexually assaulted in vacant block
- Man dies after being arrested in Sydney