Eurobodalla Shire Council has provided an update on road and bridge closures in the region.
For Bega Valley updates and the latest traffic information visit livetraffic.com
ROADS AND BRIDGES CLOSED IN THE EUROBODALA (as at 12:30pm Wednesday November 29)
- Cors Parade, North Batemans Bay – closed near intersection with Princes Highway
- The River Road, Currowan – closed at the causeway
- Veitch Street, Mogo – culvert washed away. No access at this time. Council is working on alternative access for residents.
- Church Street, Mogo – closed at the causeway
- Kiora Bridge on Araluen Road closed, west of Moruya
- Bumbo Road, Bodalla closed – water over road
- Wamban II bridge, Wamban Road, west of Moruya
Council crews are out and about monitoring roads and checking known low points around the shire.
Please take extra care in the wet, slow down and drive to conditions, watch out for potholes, and please obey any road closed signs – they’re in place to keep you safe.
Follow NSW SES warnings and do not enter flood waters.
All Eurobodalla sportsgrounds are closed for now.
Council advises against swimming in the ocean or rivers during or directly after heavy rain until the water clears. Hidden debris can be dangerous, and sewer overflows are not uncommon.