Rural Administration Officer23rd June 2022
- Australian National University, Medical School
- Job Type
- Part Time
- $70,000 - $80,000
The Rural Administration Officer works under the general direction of the Rural Education Coordinator (Southern), Rural Clinical School and is responsible for local coordination of the rural program to students on placement in general practices and health facilities in their rural location. This position supports local academic staff and liaises with a number of stakeholders in the rural program including local general Rural Clinical School community, practitioners, specialists and community health centres, and teaching staff.
Please visit the ANU Jobs website to apply for this position. For further information please contact Marita Reynolds on 0417 541 442 or via email: [email protected]
Applications close 3 July 2022.
1. Relevant qualification and/or demonstrated experience in an administrative support and quality customer service role or an equivalent combination of education/training and relevant experience.
2. Demonstrated high level customer service and effective communication skills with the ability to consult and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
3. Demonstrated ability to prioritise own workload and to work effectively both independently and collaboratively, meeting competing deadlines and delivering high quality outcomes.
4. Proficiency using the MSOffice suite and experience with online data management platforms and website maintenance.
5. A demonstrated understanding of equal opportunity principles and policies and a commitment to their application in a University context.