Business Support Assistant21st April 2022
- Australia's Oyster Coast
- Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- 38 hours per week minimum
This is a Fantastic opportunity for a positive and helpful tech savvy administrator with strong data entry and numeracy skills to kick start a rewarding career.
At Australia’s Oyster Coast, we believe oysters are the unsung heroes of the sea. With phenomenal health benefits, positive impacts on the environment, and quite simply, a fine food shared between friends – we’re committed to continually improving our farm to fork operations to provide consistently better oysters to the Australian market and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to continued growth, a new position has been created to assist the Business Support and Finance, Processing, and Logistics teams with inventory processes, IT systems, and general administration to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
There will be many opportunities to learn and grow in this role – it is a fantastic opportunity for a positive and helpful tech savvy administrator with strong data entry and numeracy skills to kick start a rewarding career in this field.
Key duties include:
- Processing daily inventory movements for multiple locations and using inventory software to assist with the fulfilment of sales orders
- Assisting with solving technical systems issues, and responding to IT support requests
- Assisting users with our farm management software to confirm inventory entries
- Training users in inventory systems and processes
- Using technology to update and maintain accurate inventory records and reconcile inventory discrepancies
- Matching inventory received against purchase orders and creating purchase receipts
- Preparing logistics documentation
Based in the beautiful seaside town of Batemans Bay on the NSW South Coast, this position is a 6-month contract with a view to permanency for the right person. Please note that this position has late working hours, starting at 11:00 a.m. and finishing at 7:00p.m. (or 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Do you know your way around IT systems and love to use technology for effective inventory and stock control?
- Were you always first to your Maths class because you love numbers and analysing data?
- Do you dream in tabs, rows, and columns? Do you have a spreadsheet to organise your spreadsheets?
- Does helping people and solving problems make you want to do a happy dance?
- Do you want a career where you will be supported to continually learn and flourish into the best version of yourself?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you.
You will join an amazing team of professional and friendly people who are committed to best practice methods, consistent quality and continual improvement pushing the boundaries on how an oyster company conducts itself. We are passionate about constantly improving, innovating, and evolving our oyster business. Above all, we want more Australians to eat more oysters, more often.
A competitive salary, career development, great employee benefits, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and expanding vertically integrated Australian oyster business as part of a collaborative and hardworking team.
HOW TO APPLY
The best way to not get this job is to just submit your resume and hope for the best. We want people who are passionate about helping improve our farm to fork operations to provide consistently better oysters to the Australian market.
Visit our social media pages and website, and make sure you resonate with what you see:
At Australia’s Oyster Coast, we value diversity, and we actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. If you’d like to join Australia’s Oyster Coast, please apply with your resume and cover letter via our website http://www.australiasoystercoast.com/aoc-work