Cook9th August 2020
- Coral at the Marina
- Job Type
We are looking for an experienced Cook to join a new cafe in Narooma opening in September. The successful candidate must at least two years experience in a similar role, have working rights within Australia, and the ability to work weekends.
Initially the cafe will be open 4 days a week from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Hours will initially be 20+ per week with the possibility to increase hours as the cafe grows, as well with the increase over peak season.
We pay award wages + free meal on breaks + free coffee
- Stock control/ ordering (is preferred but not essential)
- Food Safety Supervisor (is preferred but not essential)
- Good communication/customer skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to work both as part of a team and independently
- Have a good understanding of OH&S
- Ability to maintain a clean and tidy work area including doing dishes
- Ability to respond under pressure & adjust to demand