Eurobodalla Job Opportunities13th January 2022
- Aligned Leisure
- Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- Part Time
- As per availability
As we prepare to launch the Bay Pavilions mid-year, we’re building our team of the future and are looking for people with a passion for their local region and a focus on supporting our community to bring to life the vision for this much anticipated arts and leisure precinct.
Applications for the below opportunities are now open, with all applicants required to hold or be willing to obtain the relevant qualifications listed:
• Pool Lifeguard – (SISSS00111 - Pool Lifeguard)
• Duty Captain – (SISSS00111 - Pool Lifeguard)
• Swim Captain – (SISSS00112 - Swimming and Water Safety Teacher)
• Swim Teacher – (SISSS00112 - Swimming and Water Safety Teacher)
• Gym Instructor / Personal Trainer – (SIS30315 - Certificate III in Fitness or SIS40215 - Certificate IV in Fitness)
• Group Fitness Instructor - (SIS30315 - Certificate III in Fitness or relevant Group Fitness qualifications)
• Café Attendant – (SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety)
• Customer Experience / Reception – Relevant experience preferred
All applicants must also hold or be willing to obtain:
• HLTAID003/HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
• HLTAID001/HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Valid vaccination certificate
The successful candidates will be required to pass mandatory compliance training sessions and pre-employment checks, including a Working with Children Check.
At Aligned Leisure, culture is paramount, and we are committed to developing our people in a supportive environment. Connecting to Thrive and Win is about connecting not only with patrons and customers, but also about staff connecting with each other with humour and care, through storytelling and authenticity, to build genuine relationships.
We’re committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Our Commitment to the Safety and Wellbeing of Children and Young People
Aligned Leisure is committed to providing an environment and culture that is caring and safe for children and young people in our wide variety of activities, events, services and programs. In line with our purpose of Connecting to Thrive and Win, we want children and young people to feel safe, supported, respected and encouraged to reach their full potential. We only recruit people who, regardless of their role, will support such an environment.
Applications close Sunday 30 January 2022.
To apply now, visit site: https://alignedleisure.com.au/career-opportunity-eurobodalla-service-roles/
Further information is also available by contacting the Bay Pavilions’ People and Compliance Coordinator, Jennylee Chinnock via email at [email protected]
Please refer to our website for further details on each role