Trainee Office Administration18th November 2021
- Kothes Accounting Group
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 35 Hours per week
We are looking for friendly, outgoing person to be the face of Kothes in our Bega office. This is a new position for an enthusiastic candidate ready to kick start their career in office administration.
The two-year traineeship opportunity will enable you to gain practical industry experience while studying to complete a nationally recognised Certificate IV in Business Administration OR Certificate IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping.
This is an entry level position with future pathways to progress your career in office administration. The opportunity to develop a long-term career in bookkeeping and accounting within our professional teams is also a strong possibility for the right candidate who is interested in pursuing future study.
Day to day you will be primarily responsible for providing strong client team assistance and a high standard of customer service.
• Excellent phone manner and neat and tidy appearance
• Well organised, strong attention to detail and good time management
• Will thrive and can multitask in a fast paced environment
• Energetic, self motivated with a willingness to learn
• Positive growth mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Competent use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)