Registered Surveyor4th November 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 70 hours per fortnight
This is a role that doesn’t come up very often, so if you are looking for a sea-change, a tree change, a river change or just a job change where you can continue to use your skills as a Registered Surveyor - apply now!
In this role you will lead our survey team in the delivery of land surveys and facilitate the delivery of our extensive works program, address property matters and assist our organisation progress Council’s own land development.
You will do this by:
• Undertaking cadastral surveys including preparation of and lodgement of Deposited Plans for the acquisition of land and/or easements for drainage, water, sewerage and other public purposes, and for Council subdivisions
• Supervising and developing survey staff
• Providing specialist land survey advice to our organisation
Total remuneration for this role is $116,753.03 gross per annum consisting of:
• $106,139.12 base salary,
• $10,613.91 superannuation (at 10%)
This position enjoys flexible working hours for a great work life balance and, an attractive remuneration package can be negotiated which includes a fully maintained Council leaseback vehicle (including full private usage).
Applications: For further information or to apply for this position, please go to the Eurobodalla Shire Council webpage (www.esc.nsw.gov.au) and click on the Vacant Positions tab.
Closing Date: 4.30pm Wednesday 24 November 2021.
Along with your demonstrated experience in land survey work, you will be skilled in robotic stations, GPS systems and methodologies, as well as skilled in the use of 12D and AutoCAD software.
The ability to work with others and communicate with confidence, supported by developed verbal and written skills whilst working in a busy team environment, will be critical to your success in this role.