Administrative Assistant12th July 2021
- AC Lawyers
- Batemans Bay
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are seeking an energetic Administrative Assistant to join our law office in Batemans Bay office.
This is a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant who loves a challenge and wants to grow their experience and skills. The role offers growth and development for anyone looking to take the next step.
The position is full-time working 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• General office duties
• Answering incoming calls
• Photocopying and collating briefs to Barristers
• Filing and archiving
• Managing emails
• Providing support to Senior Administrative Assistant
• Managing calendars and diaries
• Strong MS Word skills with accurate typing
• Excellent phone manner
• Eagerness to learn
• High attention to detail
• Love to work in a vibrant, fast paced environment
• Previous legal experience and/or a TAFE certificate in Business and
Administration/Business & Legal, is highly desirable but not essential