Facilities Booking Officer (Part Time) - Fixed Term until 30 June 20221st June 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Part Time
- $50,000 - $60,000
We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and experienced person to provide high quality administration support to the Recreation Development Services team.
In this role you will provide a professional, customer focused service for hire of Council facilities.
We require someone who is comfortable with technology, and who can communicate well in a range of situations and with varying audiences. Your administrative experience and commitment to providing quality customer service along with your excellent organisational/time management and interpersonal skills are among the essential requirements for this position.
This is a part-time 21 hours per week position with total remuneration for the role in the range $34.23 to $36.47 gross per hour consisting of:
• $31.26 to $33.31 base salary, plus
• $2.97 to $3.16 superannuation (at 9.5%)
1. Successful experience and commitment in providing quality customer service.
2. Demonstrate good organisational, time management skills and the ability to work independently.
3. Demonstrate effective verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Experience problem solving in a busy/constantly changing work environment.
5. Demonstrate knowledge and experience in the use of word processing packages, database, spreadsheet, booking software, Internet Explorer and email applications.
6. Demonstrate experience in managing difficult customer and situations.
7. Willingness and ability to follow EEO and diversity principles and practices.
8. Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of, Council’s WHS Policy and procedures.
1. Knowledge of Local Government functions, policies and procedures.
2. Experience in working with a modern facilities booking system.
Licence requirements (the following is the list of licence requirements for this role)
Mandatory licences required prior to commencement:
1. Class C drivers licence