Refurbishment Coordinator1st June 2021
- Banksia Villages
- Banksia Villages - Broulee
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $60,000 - $70,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic Banksia Maintenance team in the position of Refurbishment Coordinator. As the successful applicant you will be responsible for the coordination of refurbishment works within Banksia Villages, including:
- Participating in refurbishment planning & scheduling
- Coordination of suppliers and trades, within budget and timeframes
- Ensure works are completed to Banksia’s quality standards
- Participate in the refurbishment works where required
- Be a proactive member of the Maintenance team, assisting in general maintenance
Interested persons should review the position description available on Banksia's website www.banksiavillage.com.au/careers-with-banksia and submit an application letter supported by a resume via email to [email protected]
Applications should be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on 21st June 2021.
Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a trade, trade support, building maintenance or project coordination role, and enjoy working in a cohesive fast paced team environment delivering exceptional customer service.