Grounds and Maintenance Officer13th May 2021
- Ingenia Holidays Ocean Lake
- Wallaga Lake
- Job Type
- Part Time
- Administer all repairs and or maintenance to tools, equipment and machinery.
- Regularly check and attend to general repairs to accommodation and amenities; including fixing toilets and unhinged doors.
- Ensuring the site is maintained and presented at a high standard at all times.
- Garden labour such as pruning, weeding, hedging and mowing are to be completed in a timely manner and of a high quality condition.
- Ensure the proper and safe use and storage of all materials, consumables and gardening equipment.
- Other tasks including emptying rubbish bins and garden restoration
- Minimum three (3) days per week.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- C' Class Driver's Licence.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Great customer service skills teamed with a positive attitude and a strong attention to detail
Strong focus on grounds, with experience in gardening/horticulture highly regarded