Bushfire Recovery Support Service - Case Management Officers x 3 (Fixed Term to December 2021)6th May 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $60,000 - $70,000
Resilience NSW (formerly the NSW Office of Emergency Management) is funding positions to support the community during the recovery phase after the Black Summer bushfires. This is not only a chance to help our community directly, but also a great professional development opportunity.
Case Management Officers provide support as part of the EFRSS to individuals and families affected by the bushfires. This support is provided through professional and empathetic case management along with other government agencies and relevant service providers to meet identified client needs.
To be successful in these positions you will require recent experience working with case management or a referral service.
To see the full information package or to apply for these positions, please go to the Eurobodalla Shire Council web page (www.esc.nsw.gov.au) and click on the Vacant Positions link.
1. Relevant tertiary qualifications in Case Management, Community, Welfare or Disaster Recovery Services, or related fields, or extensive relevant experience.
2. Recent experience working with case management or a referral service.
3. Demonstrated experience coordinating, implementing, monitoring and reviewing client services.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. High level computer skills with knowledge of Word and Excel and client management software.
6. Willingness and ability to follow EEO and diversity principles and practices.
7. Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of, Council’s WHS Policy and procedures.