Development Support Officers x 3 - fixed term until 24 December 20215th May 2021
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Job Type
- Full Time
- $50,000 - $60,000
Do you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service? Are you seeking a new opportunity to expand your planning and building related knowledge? If yes, we have three exciting opportunities for experienced customer service/administration staff to join our Development Services team.
These roles assist with customer enquiries and with the processing of development, construction and other approval applications. In a fast-paced environment, dealing with a variety of stakeholders, you will require exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
To be successful, you will be a high performing team player who is willing and able to collaborate and support the team to meet its objectives. Sound written communication and computer literacy skills are also required and knowledge of Local Government functions and policies would be highly-regarded. These are 35 hour per week positions to 24 December 2021.
Total remuneration is in the range $1,246.53 to $1,325.21 gross per week consisting of:
• $1,138.38 to $1,210.24 base salary,
• $108.15 to $114.97 superannuation (at 9.5%)
For further information and to apply for this position, please visit the Eurobodalla Shire Council Vacant Positions website page - www.esc.nsw.gov.au
1. Demonstrated high level organisational skills and ability to work effectively in a busy workplace with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
2. High level of interpersonal skills and extensive experience in customer service, both face to face and by telephone.
3. Ability to work harmoniously as part of a team.
4. Sound computer literacy with specific expertise in a range of MS Office applications and a high degree of accuracy and efficiency in data entry.
5. Good written communication skills with demonstrated ability to generate standard and unique correspondence.
6. Willingness and ability to follow EEO and diversity principles and practices.
7. Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly gain knowledge of, Council’s WHS Policy and procedures.
1. Knowledge of Local Government functions, policies and procedures.
2. Related experience in the Building and Development Industry.