WHO WE ARE
ADACAS (ACT Disability Aged Carer Advocacy Service) is a non-government human rights organisation.
In the ACT, we provide free advocacy and information to:
- people with disability
- people experiencing mental ill health
- older people
ADACAS provides free advocacy and information to people with disability in:
- The Eurobodalla Hinterland
- Batemans Bay
- Broulee – Tomakin
- Moruya – Tuross Head
What is advocacy?
Advocacy is standing beside and supporting another person.
We work with you to:
- make sure others respect your rights
- help you be heard
- help you have a say in the things that are important to you
- support you to make decisions
Support My Decision
Website: www.support-my-decision.org.au and on Facebook.
PO Box 3167, Weston Creek ACT 2611