Canberra is all about that Bush...
I'm not sure what's going on in Canberra, but apparently they are all about that Bush!!
Over 4,369 votes have been cast in the campaign for a new number plate slogan for Canberra plates, the 3 top options were few and pretty uninspiring in my eyes.
1. CANBERRA - DRIVING THE NATION. (SOUNDS PRETTY DECENT)
2. CANBERRA - THE BUSH CAPITAL. (UMMM OK, SURE)
3. CANBERRA - NGUNNAWAL COUNTRY. ( MAKES SENSE TO ME)
AND THE WINNER WAS...
CANBERRA - THE BUSH CAPITAL...
Below is a break down of how votes were cast..
New number plate slogan:
- Canberra – The Bush Capital (1671 votes, 38 per cent)
- Ngunnawal Country (1058 votes, 24 per cent)
- CBR – Driving the Nation (479 votes, 11 per cent)
- CBR – Australia's Cool Capital (366 votes, 8 per cent)
- Australia's Meeting Place (315 votes, 7 per cent)
- CBR – For All Seasons (140 votes, 3 per cent)
- CBR – Green and Clean (118 votes, 3 per cent)
- CBR – City of Diversity (87 votes, 2 per cent)
- CBR – Brilliant Possibilities (70 votes, 2 per cent)
- CBR – An Active City (65 votes, 1 per cent)
Total votes : 4369
Good job Canberra!!!!
You may also like...
(poster: Sony Pictures)
A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man (Tom Holland), who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins...
Following the absolutely awful events in Manchester, Ariana Grande has flown home to Florida. Her drummer has is is utter disbelief at what's...
It's been rumoured now for quite some time that Universal pictures was creating a shared classic monster movie universe starting with the Tom...
Serena Williams, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, La La Anthony, Vanessa Bayer were just a few who attended her baby shower over the weekend.It was...