Canberra is all about that Bush...
I'm not sure what's going on in Canberra, but apparently they are all about that Bush!!
Over 4,369 votes have been cast in the campaign for a new number plate slogan for Canberra plates, the 3 top options were few and pretty uninspiring in my eyes.
1. CANBERRA - DRIVING THE NATION. (SOUNDS PRETTY DECENT)
2. CANBERRA - THE BUSH CAPITAL. (UMMM OK, SURE)
3. CANBERRA - NGUNNAWAL COUNTRY. ( MAKES SENSE TO ME)
AND THE WINNER WAS...
CANBERRA - THE BUSH CAPITAL...
Below is a break down of how votes were cast..
New number plate slogan:
- Canberra – The Bush Capital (1671 votes, 38 per cent)
- Ngunnawal Country (1058 votes, 24 per cent)
- CBR – Driving the Nation (479 votes, 11 per cent)
- CBR – Australia's Cool Capital (366 votes, 8 per cent)
- Australia's Meeting Place (315 votes, 7 per cent)
- CBR – For All Seasons (140 votes, 3 per cent)
- CBR – Green and Clean (118 votes, 3 per cent)
- CBR – City of Diversity (87 votes, 2 per cent)
- CBR – Brilliant Possibilities (70 votes, 2 per cent)
- CBR – An Active City (65 votes, 1 per cent)
Total votes : 4369
Good job Canberra!!!!
You may also like...
A newspaper in a busy New Zealand resort town has decided to take a stand against drunken driving by filling its front page with the names, ages...
A new industry body has been formed to position Australia as a leader in the production of medical cannabis.The Medical Cannabis Council, launching in...
When musos, artists and bands go out on the road they generally have someone else picking up the tab - you know- paying for things...and then they...
Clive Palmer is suing The Courier-Mail for defamation over an opinion piece published in the Queensland newspaper.
The former federal MP has...