Ajax Amsterdam coach Peter Bosz was disappointed by his team's performance in their 2-0 defeat by Manchester United in the Europa League final, but has vowed to learn from the Red Devils' physical display and come back stronger.
A seventh person has now been arrested connection with Monday's suicide bombing in Manchester following searches at an address in Nuneaton, central England.
Manchester United gave its grieving home city a moment to cheer by winning the Europa League on Wednesday, beating Ajax 2-0 in the final thanks to goals by Paul Pogba and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.
A medicinal cannabis trial has shown cannabidiol significantly reduces seizures in children with a rare yet "catastrophic" form of epilepsy and can even eliminate them altogether.
St Helens have beaten rivals to the signature of former NRL star Ben Barba.
Sydney Roosters captain Jake Friend says the NRL can't be blamed for his team's difficult run through the State of Origin period.
The Manchester suicide bomber who killed 22 people at a pop concert venue packed with children likely didn't act alone, a minister says as soldiers are being deployed to key sites to help prevent further attacks.
The federal government will consider mandating all of its agencies to forward any correspondence that may raise national security concerns to ASIO.
A desperate search for a 94-year-old man missing in north Queensland has been successful.
The mother of a 15-year-old girl has paid tribute to her "precious" daughter after revealing she had died in the Manchester Arena bombing.
More Articles ...
- Teenager charged over Tas armed robbery
- Hackers steal student info from Vic school
- Melbourne taxi driver jailed for assault
- Bad advice hindered cops at Lindt siege
- Aust terror threat level unchanged, so far
- News from around the world
- Armed man arrested at UK blast vigil
- I never felt sure of Blues spot: Jackson
- Cronk backs JT to make early fitness call
- I steered clear of Slater debate: Smith